What is the current situation and problematic in the European union - especially from the "personal EU" point of view?
- The EU has challenged itself to be a competitive and successful part on global level
- The problem however is the poor level of output and productivity compared with e.g. U.S. and Asia
- Citizens are older than in the dynamic world centres and a growing part are retired (and do not bring any more credits to the union)
- Citizens have not realized their chance to make good union-wide collaboration on personal level and utilize the fact that they are citizens of their countries AND
citizens of the entire union
What do you want to do?
- motivate and activate 500 million EU citizens to an unique society of self organizing, lifelong, union-wide and challenge-high Personal EU "families"
- change the present (and growing) interpassivity to an intensive interactivity
- create a new "organi(c)sation level to compete the existing union-hierarchies: a "Personal EU" team level
- create a loved tool for every citizen for running an own up to EU27 team to solve personal situations and create solutions for continuous benefits
What is and how do you want to fix, solve, change or/and improve? Which quantitative/qualitative objectives do you have?
- The commission must confess a clear need for a "Personal EU era".
- After that most ongoing and coming projects and processes can be collected to packages which bring us all step by step closer to the ideal solutions.
What are your plans?:
- Establish a "Personal Portal", starting from the union's dotcom/digitv/mobile home page
- Let EU citizens fill in a form with information of personal hobbies, developments, work/business, challenges, favorites..
- Organize the information to a union-wide online service database
- Find a (up to) EU27 team for every logged citizen: one person per country with similar or completing qualities = a Personal EU Team Finder.
- Allow a free union-wide, lifelong and challenge-high team service, consisting of components as Finder, Understander, Comparer, Voter, Projecter...
How to reach your aims?
- The needed support from the union and the base process should be able to start under the best suitable FP7 call.
- With large scale cooperation and deciding to start the widest part of the Personal EU process (= the interpretation project) the first total solutions could be seen in
2012. Step by step development however can produce good base (teamfinding) for personal EU27 interactivity already within one year.
What and who do you need?: (inputs, consortium, competences and budget)
- Strategic acceptance from the Commission (because this shall/will be apublic service for every citizen of EU)
- Challenges from the Commission to develop a team tool based on the "Personal EU" philosophy
- Professionals in all network and team software areas to cooperate
- A budget (collected from EU, member states and developing businesses)
The are the main results?: Which are the main outputs, deliverables, milestones, quantified objectives you want to reach?
- A "Personal EU" team for every EU citizen